Thursday, October 11, 2007

NEWS FROM NICHOLA

Ahh! I tried commenting but loads of its japanese or something!!

Wow, thank you, I'm really chuffed! I'm still in Darwin it seems like I've been here for ages probably because of all the naps! Swimming in the waterfalls yesterday was amazing, wish you were there! The people on the tour seem cool, it's a smaller group of us this time, about 34. Most of us are on our own which is better than loads of couples I guess! There's a few from England and lots from Canada and some from Germany and Australia itself. Getting to know everyone very quickly! We all went out last night which was fun. Steak for dinner yesterday was lovely! They cooked it for 18 hours - Emma would have starved! Haha. Getting used to the time zone difference, everythings upsidedown! Joke. It's 40 oC so lots of air con and not so much sunbathing but keeping very busy. Today I've been to an aboriginal museum which was cool and saw "sweetheart" a huge stuffed crocadile! We're leaving Darwin this afternoon and heading off to more remote places so I'm not sure if I'll have phone signal. Stopping at a didgeridoo and boomerang place on the way. We've just been told that we have to dress up as something beginning with "P" on our longer journey day - perhaps a Potter?! Hehe.

Anyway, thinking of all of you lots

Love you loads xXx