Monday, October 29, 2007

Nanny says


Hi Nichola - Wonder if they celebrate Halloween out there? Thanks a bunch for keeping us all so well informed of your "doings". Hope you managed to get some pics of the magnificent butterflies.I guess you heard that we`ve received some good pics of you and the gang (via somebody that was in your group??) We changed clock time last night, and its 9.30 a.m. now - still cant get my head round your time - probably about 6 in the evening - hope it was a fun day again. Think you were going to the Reef - I must admit I don`t know anything about that - guess I`ll find out though!

Met your Mum in Bromley yesterday for a cup of tea - and joined about an hour later by your Dad - for another cup of tea - life here is just one long round of excitement!!! But we are having lunch at your house today - and I`m looking forward to that. Having lots of lovely smiley cheeky times with Elise - she`s gorgeous. My breakfast calls - Keep save . - Loads of Love XXXXXXXXXX .