Monday, October 22, 2007

HOT OFF THE PRESS


Hello! Here's a pic of our "P" party day... I'm the plant! I've just been abandoned by everyone on my tour, a lot of them are heading down the east coast and they flew to Cairns yesterday. I'm flying there tomorrow and will get to catch up with them for one last night so I'm looking forward to that! Then I've got a couple of days to browse surf shops for a new bikini and perhaps some funky shorts before starting my next tour and meeting lots more people. Yesterday I went to the Flying Doctors presentation - they save people from the remoteness of this northern territory! I also held a Joey - a baby kangaroo - that was really cool. Hows is everyone at home? Hope you're all well and enjoy laughing at the picture! I've enjoyed the ones you've posted on my blog!

Lots of love