Monday, October 15, 2007

NEWS FROM AUS


Hello!

I just saw my first kangaroo! There are parrots flying around a bit too. Today I crossed the tropic of capricorn and climbed the devils marbles which was amazing, I wanted to stay there longer. We've driven further than the distance from scotland to home in a day, plus all the rest of the travelling we've done, and there is nothing the whole way. The roads are straight straight straight! We have stopped along the way though, at the most remote but really cool places. Wish you were all here to see! Tomorrow I'm going on a bushtucker tour in the morning, then a bit of a look around Alice Springs town before hiking King's Canyon for 3 hours. Should be a another good one!

Any news on your house Emma? I keep hearing songs that remind me of you, Sophie. Adam I hope you fixed your car ok. Daniel thanks for the advice! Nanny and Grandad I hope you had a nice late christmas present and that the theatre was good. Mum don't spend too much time in Bromley! Daddy don't work too hard and keep up the good work with my blog! It's fantastic!

Love you all xXx