Thursday, October 11, 2007

nanny says

After spending two days hearing nothing about Nichola it just occured to me that I should be looking at the blog - and hey presto! - there is the news that I wanted - Nichola is eating crocodile steaks (oh NO! - eating steaks, and watching out for crocs while swimming in the waterfall) - thats good cos the last I heard was that she was nibbling lettuce leaves after being sick!!

Well today Grandad and I am on a big adventure too - going to Leigh-on-Sea for lunch with Gil and Mike (our Christmas present from last year!) and this evening we re off to the Churchill to see "Girls Behind" - or was it girls` behinds? - the tickets being Grandads birthday present from your Mum and Dad - so you`re not the only one with an exciting life Nichola!! XX Missing you already .XX