Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Nichola's news

Hello!

I'm suprised you're getting help in to do the plastering, that's all! From what I hear you need it (hehe) Emma was moaning!

So, here I am in New Zealand! It was very pretty flying in. I've been lazy today catching up on missed lay-ins and watching some movies in my room. I have two double beds to myself so I put them both together haha! Would be good if I could ship you lot in, I'd sleep on the floor then to fit you all in.

So I had a very small wander via the supermarket earlier and I don't think there's too much to see here in Christchurch. All I have is a kettle and a teaspoon but I'm quite pleased with my healthy-ish food supply - it's hard not to eat badly when you're on the go! Nick from my last tour (from Croydon!) is also on this next tour, starting friday. He just messaged me so we might meet up and explore.

I've just been given an extra hour on internet for minding the hotel reception for a minute or too haha! Didn't even have to move.

As for Melbourne I've been doing a bit more research and STA are saying it might be cheaper to fly back mid January, although I'm finding better flights elsewhere with random airlines. I don't think I'll be booking anything until I get home as I want to sort out my visa first, but if all goes to plan then I'll be going sooner rather than later. I don't want to be hanging around with no job. You'll still have to put up with me on Christmas and Boxing day though! I think New Year will be at home, and I can celebrate Australia Day in Melbourne afterwards which is meant to be just as big!

So Emma finally got her date to move - about time really! That must be exciting. What else has happened at home?

Thinking of you all lots (people say you're a good looking bunch - ha, yes, they've seen the pictures!)

Love you lots xXx

Nichola